The trifecta of your new favorite workout!
THE E3 EXPERIENCE
You’re FREE introductory E3 training session offers a great way for you to gain knowledge of the fitness floor, and learn tips to build a safe and effective introductory program. Because no two bodies are the same, each program is customized and tailored to the individual needs of the client.
YOUR FREE E3
What to expect
- Validate your start by filling out an in-depth medical and fitness questionnaire followed by your body composition measurement.
- Come dressed to work out because you will undergo a series of exercises to help uncover your strengths and weaknesses while assessing your mobility and posture
- Your E3 trainer will build a personal roadmap to maximize your time in the gym by evaluating your history, goals, and your performance.
E3 TRAINING STUDIO
The E3 Training studio offers a focused, intense group training experience designed to shatter your expectations and redefine your confidence. Harnessing the science of high-intensity intervals, rapid-fire strength training, and the total-body benefits of MMA-inspired training, the e3 raining experience moves to its own undeniably inspiring playlist, guaranteed to push you through every boundary.
This is not your trainer’s time, it’s your time! Each session is completely customizable and tailored to your goals, your schedule, and your budget. Sessions are available as half hour, or full hour. It’s your workout, your way.
Sometimes workouts are better with a partner…or 4! Team training was built to provide a training option for those who need a group to help push and motivate them, while exercising group accountability. Team training focuses on areas like core, power, and strength, and offer progressions and regressions specifically tailored to each member of the team.
PERSONAL TRAINING BENEFITS
You have two options, go viral unexpectedly on all social media platforms for working out with bad form and improper technique, or work with a personal trainer for a safer, more efficient, and more effective workout. Unlike other basic day-to-day activities, exercise requires a honed technique to avoid injury and achieve desired results. Our certified personal trainers help you develop a workout routine, advise you on healthier meal choices, and work with you to restore mind, body and spirit. If you’re new to the idea of personal training, here are some benefits to working with a certified personal trainer.
- See better results, sooner
- Proper Fat Loss and Muscle Gain
- Reduced Chance of Injury
- Establish a Lifetime Exercise Habit
- Overcome Plateaus
- Increase Confidence
- Improve Exercise execution
- Actively practice accountability